Classes & Downloads
All virtual, all the time... for now!
I love getting into a room and discovering how people work best together. Whether that discovery is about the way they currently work, the qualities they value most about their team, or the next strategic step they want to take toward a new goal, it’s rewarding to learn about how people see their organizations and share the tools I have that can make them even better.
For now that room is virtual, but we can still share great information and get you re-imagining what leadership looks like for YOU and what success can be for your team.
New Workshops are on their way in 2021! If you’re looking for a custom course for your team, contact me and we’ll see how we can work together.
New Workshops in 2021!
Resources for Communication & Character
Here are a few tools for getting better at workplace communication and leading with character. Take a look and test them out!
4 Things To Do Forever
Do these 4 things in every conversation and watch communication improve and become so much easier.
What are your expectations for yourself and others?? Better clarity on your part decreases the need for psychic coworkers.
Want to revive or re-energize the goals and resolutions you’ve made for yourself or your team? Here are some tools to reconnect to your interest and action. And what’s the best day of the year to start marching forth, you ask? March 4th! It’s the date that is also and imperative command! (But there really is no wrong time or way to march forth.)
The 4 worksheets below are a month-long guide to creating momentum and helping you along your path. Have fun!
March Forth - Week ONE
March Forth - Week TWO
March Forth - Week THREE
March Forth - Week FOUR
\ lŭv \
– unselfish, loyal, and benevolent concern for the good of another
– affection and tenderness based on admiration, kindness, or common interests; strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties
mo·ti·va·tion | \ ˌmō-tə-ˈvā-shən \
– the act or process of motivating; the condition of being motivated
– a motivating force, stimulus, or influence
– fearless before danger
– showing or requiring a daring spirit
lib·er·ty | \ ˈli-bər-tē \
– the quality or state of being free; the power to do as one pleases; freedom from arbitrary or despotic control; the power of choice
mod′er·a′tion | \ mɒdəˈreɪʃən) \
– the state or an instance of being moderate; mildness; balance
al·tru·ism | \ ˈal-trü-ˌi-zəm
unselfish regard for or devotion to the welfare of others
play·ful·nes | \ ˈplā-fəl-nĕs\
– the quality of being full of play : frolicsome, sportive; humorous or jocular
op·to · mism | \ äp-tə- mi-zəm \
an inclination to put the most favorable construction upon actions and events or to anticipate the best possible outcome
go deeper »
per·sis·tence | \ pər-ˈsi-stən(t)s
– the action or fact of persisting; the quality or state of being persistent
gen·er·os·i·ty | \ ˌje-nə-ˈrä-sə-tē
– the quality or fact of being generous
– liberal in giving
– characterized by a noble or kindly spirit