Classes & Downloads
All virtual, all the time... for now!
I love getting into a room and discovering how people work best together. Whether that discovery is about the way they currently work, the qualities they value most about their team, or the next strategic step they want to take toward a new goal, it’s rewarding to learn about how people see their organizations and share the tools I have that can make them even better.
For now that room is virtual, but we can still share great information and get you re-imagining what leadership looks like for YOU and what success can be for your team.
New Workshops are on their way in 2021! If you’re looking for a custom course for your team, contact me and we’ll see how we can work together.
New Workshops in 2021!
Resources for Communication & Character
Here are a few tools for getting better at workplace communication and leading with character. Take a look and test them out!
4 Things To Do Forever
Do these 4 things in every conversation and watch communication improve and become so much easier.
What are your expectations for yourself and others?? Better clarity on your part decreases the need for psychic coworkers.
Want to revive or re-energize the goals and resolutions you’ve made for yourself or your team? Here are some tools to reconnect to your interest and action. And what’s the best day of the year to start marching forth, you ask? March 4th! It’s the date that is also and imperative command! (But there really is no wrong time or way to march forth.)
The 4 worksheets below are a month-long guide to creating momentum and helping you along your path. Have fun!
March Forth - Week ONE
March Forth - Week TWO
March Forth - Week THREE
March Forth - Week FOUR
ir·rev·er·ence | \ i-ˈrev-rən(t)s \
– the quality of not displaying the expected regard for official, important, or holy things
– lacking seriousness toward questioning that which is supposed to be revered
play·ful·nes | \ ˈplā-fəl-nĕs\
– the quality of being full of play : frolicsome, sportive; humorous or jocular
per·se·ver·ance | \ ˌpər-sə-ˈvir-ən(t)s\
– continued effort to do or achieve something despite difficulties, failure, or opposition : the action or condition or an instance of persevering : steadfastness
ex·cel·lence | \ ˈek-s(ə-)lən(t)s\
-the quality of being excellent
– very good of its kind : eminently good
in·tu·i·tion | \ ˌin-tü-ˈi-shən
– the power or faculty of attaining to direct knowledge or cognition without evident rational thought and inference
gen·er·os·i·ty | \ ˌje-nə-ˈrä-sə-tē
– the quality or fact of being generous
– liberal in giving
– characterized by a noble or kindly spirit
mo·ti·va·tion | \ ˌmō-tə-ˈvā-shən \
– the act or process of motivating; the condition of being motivated
– a motivating force, stimulus, or influence
em·pa·thy | \ ˈem-pə-thē
the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another
char·i·ty | \ ˈcher-ə-tē
– generosity and helpfulness especially toward the needy or suffering
– benevolent goodwill toward humanity
loy·al·ty | \ ˈlȯi(-ə)l-tē \
– the state or quality of being loyal; devotion to a duty or a cause
– a feeling or attitude of devoted attachment and affection