Thank You for Booking
Check your inbox for updates and reminders. Please feel free to explore the resources below before we meet.
Communication & Character
Here are a few tools for getting better at workplace communication and leading with character. Take a look and test them out!
4 Things To Do Forever
Do these 4 things in every conversation and watch communication improve and become so much easier.
What are your expectations for yourself and others?? Better clarity on your part decreases the need for psychic coworkers.
Want to revive or re-energize the goals and resolutions you’ve made for yourself or your team? Here are some tools to reconnect to your interest and action. And what’s the best day of the year to start marching forth, you ask? March 4th! It’s the date that is also and imperative command! (But there really is no wrong time or way to march forth.)
The 4 worksheets below are a month-long guide to creating momentum and helping you along your path. Have fun!
March Forth - Week ONE
March Forth - Week TWO
March Forth - Week THREE
March Forth - Week FOUR
Mostly virtual... for now!
I love getting into a room and discovering how people work best together. Whether that discovery is about the way they currently work, the qualities they value most about their team, or the next strategic step they want to take toward a new goal, it’s rewarding to learn about how people see their organizations and share the tools I have that can make them even better.
Whether that room is virtual or in person, we can share great information and get you re-imagining what leadership looks like for YOU and what success can be for your team.
New Workshops are on their way in 2024! If you’re looking for a custom course for your team, contact me and we’ll see how we can work together.
New Workshops in 2024!
Looking for a little inspiration of character?
Click the button below. The card that appears might just add a little spark to your day. Enjoy!
lib·er·ty | \ ˈli-bər-tē \
– the quality or state of being free; the power to do as one pleases; freedom from arbitrary or despotic control; the power of choice
\ lŭv \
– unselfish, loyal, and benevolent concern for the good of another
– affection and tenderness based on admiration, kindness, or common interests; strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties
al·tru·ism | \ ˈal-trü-ˌi-zəm
unselfish regard for or devotion to the welfare of others
per·sis·tence | \ pər-ˈsi-stən(t)s
– the action or fact of persisting; the quality or state of being persistent
ir·rev·er·ence | \ i-ˈrev-rən(t)s \
– the quality of not displaying the expected regard for official, important, or holy things
– lacking seriousness toward questioning that which is supposed to be revered
fi·del·i·ty | \ fə-ˈde-lə-tē
– the quality or state of being faithful
– accuracy in details, exactness
– fearless before danger
– showing or requiring a daring spirit
rea·son | \ ˈrē-zᵊn \
– a rational ground or motive; the thing that makes some fact intelligible; statement offered in explanation or justification
mod′er·a′tion | \ mɒdəˈreɪʃən) \
– the state or an instance of being moderate; mildness; balance
hon·or | \ ˈä-nər
– a keen sense of ethical conduct
– one’s word given as a guarantee of performance